BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
MAY 24, 2017
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29, 2017.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
May 24, 2017 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held April 19, 2017.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending April 30, 2017.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, April 16, through May 15, 2017.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Resolution No. 17-07. Pertaining to a general district election to be held in the district. Discussion and Action.
7. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
8. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
9. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
10. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.