BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL MEETING
APRIL 19, 2017
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING, WEDNESDAY, APRIL 19, 2017.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
April 19, 2017 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Special Board Meeting held March 29, 2017.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending March 31, 2017.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, March 16, through April 15, 2017.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Resolution No. 17-05. Amending Resolution No. 14-04 (Administrative Code) as it relates to door tag expenses. Discussion and Action.
7. Resolution No. 17-06. Amending the Employee Manual (Resolution No. 11-7) as it relates to reimbursement for protective footwear. Discussion and Action.
8. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
9. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
10. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
11. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.