BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
JULY 25, 2018
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, JULY 25, 2018.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
July 25, 2018 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Special Board Meeting held June 28, 2018.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending June 30, 2018.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, June 16, through July 15, 2018.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Library Lease Agreement. Discussion and Action.
7. Stetson Engineers Inc. proposal to draft a request for bid for the State Water Project Turnout. Discussion and Action.
8. FY 2016-2017 Audit. Discussion and Action.
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. AWWA-California Nevada Section Water Education Seminar, August 22, 2018. Orange, CA.
B. 2018 JPIA Training Conference, September 26-27, 2018. Del Mar, CA.
10. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.