BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL MEETING
JUNE 28, 2018
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING, THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2018.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
June 28, 2018 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held May 23, 2018.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending May 31, 2018.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, May 16, through June 15, 2018.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Agreement between Littlerock Creek Irrigation District and Homer LLC for the purchase and exchange of water. Discussion and Action.
7. Resolution No. 18-02. A resolution adopting standby charges for fiscal year commencing July 1, 2018 and affirming existing assessments for certain improvements. Discussion and Action.
8. Resolution No. 18-03. A resolution affirming water rates and meter connection fees commencing July 1, 2018. Discussion and Action.
9. 2018-2019 FY Budget. Discussion and Action.
10. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
11. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
12. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
13. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.