BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
APRIL 25, 2018
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2018.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
April 25, 2018 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held March 28, 2018.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending March 31, 2018.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, March 16, through April 15, 2018.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Contract between Littlerock Creek Irrigation District and Homer LLC for the purchase and exchange of water. Discussion and Action.
7. Proposed Terms for Development of the Big Rock Creek – Groundwater Recharge Project MOU Between Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency (AVEK), Littlerock Creek (LCID), and Palmdale Water District (PWD). Discussion and Action.
8. Scada System Quote. Discussion and Action.
9. Consideration and approval of appointment of John Tenerelli as an Alternate Commissioner of the Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association (JPA). Discussion and Action.
10. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
11. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
12. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
13. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.