BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
JANUARY 24, 2018
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2018.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
January 24, 2018 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Election of Officers. Discussion and Action.
4. Public Discussion.
5. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Special Board Meeting held November 29, 2017.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending November 30, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, November 16, through December 15, 2017 and December 16, 2017 through January 15, 2018.
6. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
7. Library Lease Agreement. Discussion and Action.
8. Proposal for Water Cost of Service Rate Study. Discussion and Action.
9. Tank Inspection and Cleaning Quote. Discussion and Action.
10. Smart Water Expo. Discussion and Action.
11. Western Development and Storage Proposal. Discussion and Action.
12. MOU between Antelope Valley Water Storage, LLC and the Littlerock Creek Irrigation District for Run of the River Recharge at Littlerock Creek. Discussion and Action.
13. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. JPIA Training Conference, March 7-8, 2018. Claremont, CA.
14. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
15. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
16. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.