BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2017.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
September 27, 2017 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Special Board Meeting held August 23, 2017.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending August 31, 2017.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, August 16, through September 15, 2017.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Amendment No. 1 to the Agreement Between the State of California Department of Water Resources and the Littlerock Creek Irrigation District on Operation and Maintenance Procedures for the Littlerock Creek Turnout (SWPAO #17603). Discussion and Action.
7. Utility Cost Management Proposal for Prospective Solar Project. Discussion and Action.
8. Kaizen Infosource Proposal for Records and Information Management consulting services. Discussion and Action.
9. Amendment No. 1 to Employment Agreement between Littlerock Creek Irrigation District and James Chaisson (General Manager). Discussion and Action.
10. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. ACWA 2017 Fall Conference & Exhibition. November 28 – December 1, 2017. Anaheim, Ca.
B. AWWA North American Water Loss 2017. December 3-5, 2017. San Diego, Ca.
11. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
12. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
13. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.