BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
AUGUST 23, 2017
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2017.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
August 23, 2017 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held June 28, 2017.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending June 30, 2017 and July 31, 2017.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, June 16, 2017 through July 15, 2017 and July 16, 2017 through August 15, 2017.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Resolution No. 17-10. Approving Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association Budget for fiscal year 2017/2018. Discussion and Action.
7. Resolution No. 17-11. Being a Joint Tax Transfer Resolution Antelope Valley Cemetery District Annexation No. 2017-03.
8. FY 2015-2016 Audit. Discussion and Action.
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
10. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(f) Public Employee Performance Evaluation (Govt. Code § 54957): General Manager.
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.