BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
FEBRUARY 22, 2017
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
February 22, 2017 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held January 25, 2017.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending January 31, 2017.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, January 16, through February 15, 2017.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Resolution No. 17-01. Approving Adoption of CalPERS Supplemental Income 457 Plan. Discussion and Action.
7. Resolution No. 17-02. Amending the employee manual (Resolution No. 11-07) to effectuate a work schedule for all employees consisting of four (4) ten (10) paid work hour days in a seven (7) consecutive calendar day period (4/10 Work Schedule). Discussion and Action.
8. Resolution No. 17-03. Amending Resolution No. 14-04 (Administrative Code) as it relates to work hours. Discussion and Action.
9. Surplus 1992 GMC Truck. Discussion and Action.
10. Consultant Quotes for the LCID/AVEK Exchange Agreement. Discussion and Action.
11. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. CRWA 2017 Education & Exhibitor Expo. April 24-27, 2017. South Lake Tahoe, NV.
B. ACWA 2017 Spring Conference & Exhibition. May 9-12, 2017. Monterey, CA.
12. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
13. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
14. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.