BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL MEETING
DECEMBER 14, 2016
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING, WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2016.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
December 14, 2016 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held October 26, 2016.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending October 31, 2016 and November 30, 2016.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, October 16, 2016 through November 15, 2016.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Watermaster. Discussion and Action.
7. Safety. Discussion and Action.
8. Interim General Manager Compensation. Discussion and Action.
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. AGWA-AGWT Annual Conference, February 16-17, 2017, Ontario, CA.
10. Committee Reports:
a) Interim Manager b) Foreman c) Attorney d) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.