BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
AUGUST 24, 2016
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2016.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
August 24, 2016 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held June 22, 2016.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending June 30, 2016 and July 31, 2016.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, June 16, 2016 through July 15, 2016 and July 31, 2016 through August 15, 2016 .
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Water Master. Discussion and Action.
7. FY 2014-2015 Audit. Discussion and Action.
8. Resolution No. 16-03. Finding the existence of an undue hardship pursuant to government code section 970.6. Discussion and Action
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. ACWA CLE 2016. September 15-16, 2016. San Diego, CA.
B. 2016 Tri-State Seminar. September 20-22, 2016. Las Vegas, NV.
C. ACWA 2016 Fall Conference. November 29-December 2, 2016. Anaheim CA.
10. Committee Reports:
a) Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.