BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
JUNE 22, 2016
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, 2016.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
June 22, 2016 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Special Board Meeting held May 24, 2016.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending May 31, 2016.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, May 16, 2016 through June 15, 2016.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Water Master. Discussion and Action.
7. State Water Exchange. Discussion and Action.
8. Library Lease Agreement. Discussion and Action
9. Temporary Right of Entry Agreement for Southern California Gas Company. Discussion and Action.
10. Resolution No. 16-01. Adopting standby charges for fiscal year commencing July 1, 2016 and affirming existing assessments for certain improvements. Discussion and Action.
11. Resolution No. 16-02. Affirming water rates and meter connection fees commencing July 1, 2016. Discussion and Action.
12. 2016-2017 FY Budget. Discussion and Action.
13. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
14. Committee Reports:
a) Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
15. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
16. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.