BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL MEETING
MAY 24, 2016
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING, TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2016.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
May 24, 2016 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held April 27, 2016.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending April 30, 2016.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, April 16, 2016 through May 15, 2016.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Water Master. Discussion and Action.
7. State Water Exchange. Discussion and Action.
8. Los Angeles County Parks and Recreation Proposed Equestrian Trail. Discussion and Action.
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. California Rural Water Association Utility Infrastructure Compliance Symposium. June 28-29, 2016. Palm Springs, CA.
10. Committee Reports:
a) Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.