BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
APRIL 27, 2016
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27, 2016.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
April 27, 2016 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held March 23, 2016.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending March 31, 2016.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, March 16, 2016 through April 15, 2016.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Water Master. Discussion and Action.
7. State Water Exchange. Discussion and Action.
8. Los Angeles County Parks and Recreation Proposed Equestrian Trail. Discussion and Action.
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition. October 5-7, 2016. Las Vegas NV.
10. Committee Reports:
a) Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.