BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
JANUARY 27, 2016
NOTICE OF A MEETING, TUESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2016.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
January 27, 2016 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Special Board Meeting held November 17, 2015.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending November 30, 2015 and December 31, 2015.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, November 16, 2015 through December 15, 2015 and December 16, 2015 through January 15, 2016.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Water Master. Discussion and Action.
7. Ballot; Special District LAFCO Representative. Discussion and Action.
8. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. California Rural Water Association Expo. April 25-28, 2016. Lake Tahoe, CA.
9. Committee Reports:
a) Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
10. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(f) Damage Claim to Nicholas Toth’s 1995 Oldsmobile Achieva.
11. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.