BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
AUGUST 27, 2014
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2014.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
August 27, 2014 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held July 23, 2014.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending July 31, 2014.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, July 16, 2014 through August 15, 2014.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and Action.
6. Resolution No. 14-04. Adopting the Littlerock Creek Irrigation District Administrative Code. Discussion and Action.
7. Resolution No. 14-05. Adopting the Littlerock Creek Irrigation District Water Service Regulations. Discussion and Action.
8. Resolution No. 14-06. To Declare Stage 1 Water Emergency. Discussion and Action.
9. General Manager Employment Agreement. Discussion and Action.
10. Agreement in Principle of Extension of the State Water Project Water Supply Contracts and Agreement to Establish and Implement a State Water Resources Development System Finance Committee. Discussion and Action.
11. Possible Land Purchase for New Well Site. Discussion and Action.
12. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition. October 7-10, 2014, Las Vegas, NV.
B. Making the Transition from Staff to Supervisor. October 29, 2014, Lancaster, CA.
13. Committee Reports:
a) Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
14. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
15. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.