BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
June 25, 2014
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, June 25, 2014.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
June 25, 2014 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Carolyn Bones at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held May 28, 2014.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s report ending May 31, 2014.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, May 16, 2014 through June 15, 2014.
6. 2014-2015 FY Budget. Discussion and Action.
7. Resolution No. 14-02. Affirming water rates and meter connection fees commencing July 1, 2014. Discussion and Action.
8. Resolution No. 14-03. Adopting standby charges for fiscal year commencing July 1, 2014 and affirming existing assessments for certain improvements. Discussion and Action.
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
10. Committee Reports:
a) Manager b) Assistant Manager c) Attorney d) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.