BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
FEBRUARY 26, 2020
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2020.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District at 35141 87th St. East Littlerock, California 93543, on February 26, 2020 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Public Discussion.
- Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action.
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held January 22, 2020.
2. Approval of the Treasurers Report ending December 31, 2020.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, January 16, 2020 through February 15, 2019.
- Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
- Estimate for front office remodel. Discussion and Action.
- Estimate for Rehab and Repairs on Well 6-A. Discussion and Action.
- Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. CalPERS Prefunding Programs Workshop. April 15, 2020, Glendale, CA.
B. 2020 Special District Leadership Academy. April 19-22, 2020. San Diego, CA.
C. CRWA 2020 Education and Exhibitor Expo. April 27-30, 2020. South Lake Tahoe, NV.
D. ACWA JPIA 2020 Spring Conference. May 4-5, 2020. Monterey, CA.
- Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
- Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
- Public Report of any action taken in closed session.