BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL MEETING
NOVEMBER 20, 2019
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2019.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
November 20, 2019 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held October 23, 2019.
2. Approval of the Treasurers Report ending September 30, 2019.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, October 16, 2019 through November 15, 2019.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Resolution No. 19-10. Amending Resolution No. 14-01 (Administrative Code) As it relates to a policy for the discontinuation of residential water service for non-payment. Discussion and Action.
7. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
8. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
9. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
10. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.