BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
MARCH 27, 2019
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2019.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
March 27, 2019 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held February 27, 2019.
2. Approval of interim paid bills, February 16, 2019 through March 15, 2019.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association - Financial Analysis Study for Replacement Water Assessment. Discussion and Action.
7. Resolution No. 19-01. A resolution amending Resolution No. 14-04 (Administrative Code). Discussion and Action.
8. Amendment No. 15 (The contract extension amendment) to water supply contract between the State of California Department of Water Resources and Littlerock Creek Irrigation District for continued service and the terms and conditions thereof. Discussion and Action.
9. Agreement Between Littlerock Creek Irrigation District and Homer LLC for the purchase of water. Discussion and Action.
10. Agreement Between Littlerock Creek Irrigation District and Homer LLC for the exchange of water. Discussion and Action.
11. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
12. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
13. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
14. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.