BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
FEBRUARY 27, 2019
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2019.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
February 27, 2019 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Election of Officers. Discussion and Action.
4. Public Discussion.
5. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Special Board Meeting held December 20, 2018.
2. Approval of interim paid bills, December 16, 2018 through February 15, 2019.
6. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
7. 2019 Home Show, Craft Fair and Water Expo. Discussion and Action.
8. Consideration of a Facility Use Policy in response to the Littlerock Town Council’s request to use the districts facility.
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. JPIA Training Conference, March 13-14, 2018. Claremont, CA.
B. CRWA Annual Education and Exhibitor Expo, April 22-25, 2019. South Lake Tahoe, NV.
10. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(f) Wendy Sue Mesny, dba Wendy’s Water Truck Company, LLC; and Wendy Mesny v. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.