BOARD OF DIRECTORS SPECIAL MEETING
NOVEMBER 16, 2018
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2018.
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
November 16, 2018 at the hour of 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Board Meeting held October 24, 2018.
2. Approval of interim paid bills, October16, through November 15, 2018.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. Amended and Restated Memorandum of Understanding (Antelope Valley Regional Water Management Group IRWMP Cost Sharing). Discussion and Action.
7. Delivery of 1,150 Acre Feet of 2017 State Water Project Water to the Big Rock Creek Turnout. Discussion and Action.
8. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
A. ACWA 2018 Fall Conference & Exhibition, November 27-30, 2018, San Diego, CA.
9. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
10. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
11. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.