BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
OCTOBER 24, 2018
NOTICE OF A MEETING, WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2018.
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Littlerock Creek Irrigation District will be held at the office of the District in Littlerock, California, on
October 24, 2018 at the hour of 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to participate in any Board
Meeting please contact Shelley Golden at least 48 hours prior to a Board meeting to
Inform us of your needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible.
PUBLIC COMMENT GULDELINES: The prescribed time limit per speaker is three-minutes. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, or cheering. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the District to carry out its meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting.
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Public Discussion.
4. Consent Calendar. Discussion and Action:
1. Approval of minutes of the Special Board Meeting held September 19, 2018.
2. Approval of the Treasurer’s reports ending August 31, 2018 and September 30, 2018.
3. Approval of interim paid bills, September 16, through October 15, 2018.
5. Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association/JPA. Discussion and
6. California Rural Water’s Specialized Utility Services Program - Rate Structure Study. Discussion and Action.
7. Close the Wells Fargo Investments account and open a new investment account with Citizens Business Bank. Discussion and Action.
8. Resolution No. 18-05 amending the Employee Manual (Resolution No. 11-07) as it relates to vacation.
9. Conferences. Discussion and Action.
10. Committee Reports:
a) General Manager b) Attorney c) Directors
11. Closed Session Conference with Legal Counsel Potential and Existing Litigation Code Section 54956.9
(a) Los Angeles County Waterworks District No. 40 vs. Littlerock Creek Irrigation District, et al.
(b) Solano County Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(c) Plumas County and Plumas County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, et al, v California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(d) Central Delta Water Agency, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(e) Friant Water Authority, et al. v. California Department of Water Resources, et al.
(f) Consideration of General Manager James Chaisson employment contract pursuant to Government Code Section 54957(b)
12. Public Report of any action taken in closed session.